Hosting an ATA Treibball Workshop
If you are currently an ATA Level ll Professional Trainer/member, or a Level III Facility/member in good standing, and would like to host an ATA Treibball Workshop in your area, choose one of the following.
- If you want to host and conduct the workshop yourself
- Send the ATA an inquiry via email to email@example.com listing your proposed dates and length of the workshop. One or two day formats are available.
- Prepare the materials–the format/agenda is at your discretion. There is no cost to you, and the ATA will list your dates, times, and your workshop pricing on the ATA website’s Events Calendar.
- If you want an ATA Board Member to conduct the workshop
- Send the ATA an inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing your proposed dates and length of the workshop, so that we can schedule your event and avoid conflicting offerings. As the event host, you will accept payment for the workshop and provide all necessary equipment to the participants.
- The ATA will provide handouts, a media presentation for workshop attendees and instruction for the event.
- A stipend will be provided for the ATA Board member instructing, at $650 plus expenses (airfare, ground transportation, food and lodging).
Hosting a Trial
If you would like your facility to host a competition trial, please fill out the following form and send it to the American Treibball Association at the address listed on the form.
All Sanctioned Competition Forms
Here are forms to be used by hosting facilities for sanctioned trials.
If you’re hosting a trial here’s a sample premium to use as an example. Submit your premium in pdf. form to the ATA at last one month prior to the trial, for posting on our Calendar of Events.
Hosting ATA Academies
If you are currently a CATT, a Level II Trainer/Member or a Level III Facility member in good standing and would like to host an ATA Trainers’ Certification Academy:
- Send the ATA an inquiry via email to: email@example.com listing your proposed dates of the Academy, so that we can schedule your event and avoid conflicting offerings.(We strive for 3 Academies a year so we like to space them for maximum attendance.)
- All who attend must be Level II or III members in good standing, prior to attending the academy.
- ATA is the host, and will verify all participants are members, in good standing. As the sponsoring host, you provide the venue for the Academy (4 days, 9 a.m.-4:40 p.m.) and receive a free certification for that contribution. You will also provide a projection screen for the presentation portions of the Academy.
- ATA provides the speaker, study materials and equipment for the Academy and provides a group lunch on the first day. All other expenses are the participants’ responsibility
- Current cost of the 4-day academy is $750 per dog/trainer team and attendance is limited to a minimum of 6, maximum of 10 student/dog teams.
From Saturday, February 17,2017, ATA and Capitol Area Dog Training’s Sanctioned Trial at the National Western Complex, Denver, Colorado
With thanks to Thomas Aaron, of Fetchmasters Dog Training.