Hosting ATA Treibball Workshops
If you are currently an ATA Level ll professional trainer/member, or a Level III Facility/member in good standing and would like to host an ATA Treibball Workshop in your area, choose one of the following:
If you want to host and conduct the workshop yourself
- Send the ATA an inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing your proposed dates and length of the workshop.
- Prepare the materials–the format/agenda is at your discretion. There is no cost to you, and the ATA will list your dates, times, and workshop pricing on the ATA website’s Events Calendar.
If you want an ATA Board Member to conduct the workshop
- Send the ATA an inquiry via email to email@example.com listing your proposed dates and length of the workshop, so that we can schedule your event and avoid conflicting offerings.
- As the event host, you will accept payment for the workshop and provide all necessary equipment to the participants.
- The ATA will provide handouts and a media presentation for workshop attendees, plus instruction for the event.
- Stipend will be provided for the ATA Board member instructing, at $650 plus expenses (airfare, ground transportation, food and lodging).